Thursday 22 November 2018

Montessori-Friendly Book Wish List for Christmas 2018

With Christmas only just a month away, I thought I would share the list of books I am wishing for this Christmas. We try to make reading and learning a high priority in our house, and are always on the lookout for new favorites. After a lot of research over the past year, I have it narrowed down to these nine.

Just as a note, we definitely are not getting all of these books for the kids, we keep our gift giving more simple. Other than what we decide to buy, I have shared suggestions with grandparents and our boys' godparents, and will keep the rest for a later date.



I Am the Seed that Grew the Tree by Frann Preston-Gannon (illustrator) and Fiona Waters (This looks like a wonderful addition to the morning basket or tea time.)

The Story Orchestra by Jessica Courtney-tickle (illustrator)

Julia Rothman Collection (I am really leaning toward these books as I feel they will be a great addition to our homeschooling curriculum.)


Botanicum by Kathy Willis and Katie Scott (illustrator)

A Year In Our New Garden by Gerda Muller

This Is How We Do It by Matt Lamothe

The Gerda Muller Gift Series (These are perfect for Ignatius who is already showing a great fondness for books.)


Maps by Aleksandra Mizielinska and Daniel Mizielinski



Thank you for reading! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. I would also love to hear any suggestions for posts you would like me to write about. And if you are interested in following along in our daily adventures, follow us on Instagram where I post daily.




God bless,
Olivia Fischer


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10